[Rx2021] CPFI Dean's Theme First-Aid Donation Drive Winner

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 7 08:30:01 EST 2017

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who donated to CPFI's First-Aid Donation Drive! We collected over 80 items! We are truly blown away by your generosity. Thanks to your donations we will be able to make first-aid kits to donate to local non-profit organizations that serve the youth while also teaching these kids about first-aid safety.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for, the winner is.... P3s!

  1.  P3- 34 items
  2.  P1- 29 items
  3.  P2- 22 items
The P3 class will receive a free Dunkin' Donuts breakfast the morning of Wednesday, November 15th at the beginning of class.

Thank you again to everyone who helped make this drive a success!

Best,

CPFI Pitt Chapter
cpfipitt at gmail.com<mailto:cpfipitt at gmail.com>