[Rx2021] Medical Marijuana Lecture - Dr Zemaitis GenRx

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 7 08:32:36 EST 2017

Hello!

       GenerationRx is very excited to announce that the next topic in their lecture series will be Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania, presented by Dr. Zemaitis. The lecture will take place this Thursday, November 14 at 12pm in Room 355.

      Dr. Zemaitis has played a central role in bringing medical marijuana to Pennsylvania, and he is truly one of the best resources to learn about pharmacists' role concerning medical marijuana in Pennsylvania. Come to learn how medical marijuana is going to be handled in Pennsylvania, what pharmacists' role will be, and how Pittsburgh will be affected. This will be a highly interactive presentation, and we encourage you to come ready with questions. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Generation Rx, APhA-ASP