[Rx2021] SSHP P1 Representative 2017

Sams, Caylee R. crs120 at pitt.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:12:20 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone!

My name is Caylee Sams and I am the President-elect of SSHP, the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists. I am reaching out to inform you about the opportunity to become SSHP's P1 Representative. This is an executive board position within our organization and a great way to transition into future pharmacy leadership roles. The link for the description of the position can be found attached to this email.

For those of you interested in becoming the P1 representative please email crs120 at pitt.edu<mailto:pitt.sshp at gmail.com> with your responses to the questions below:

1.    Why are you interested in SSHP?
2.    How will you get P1s more involved in SSHP activities?
3.    What makes you qualified to be the P1 Representative?

Please email your responses in the body of an email to crs120 at pitt.edu by 3 PM on Tuesday, September 5th.  After the Executive Board reviews all of the responses, a group of students will be selected to interview with 2-3 current E-board members. The interviews will be about ten minutes long, and will be held the week of September 11th during lunch.

The candidate chosen for the position will be notified no later than Monday, September 18th.

If you have questions about the position please do not hesitate to contact me at crs120 at pitt.edu. The SSHP E-board and I look forward to reading your responses!

Caylee Sams

PharmD Program, Class of 2020

CRS120 at pitt.edu