[Rx2021] Fw: Exciting News: We Need YOU! ACHD Mass Vaccinations at the Pete! Call for Volunteers

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 15 19:50:52 EDT 2021

Hello Students,

See below message from Dr. McGivney for another set of fast-approaching mass vaccination events at the Petersen Events Center.  Student volunteers are needed in all types of roles. See below on guidance for volunteering.

  *   P1s/P2s: Please consider volunteering around your class and IPPE schedules.
  *   P3s: For those of you not on your community or hospital IPPE week this week, please consider volunteering. Volunteering the week of 3/22 should be around your class schedule.
  *   P4s: Please consider volunteering this week (block 8),once you get approval from your preceptor. For block 9, do not sign up for Monday 3/22, since this is day 1 of your rotation, but you can discuss volunteering for other days next week with your preceptor. If your block 9 is a core rotation, a maximum of two days can be approved, only if your preceptor agrees. Please contact me if you would like to discuss further.

For those of you that need IPPE project hours, this is a great opportunity to gain those hours.

Thank you in advance!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

3501 Terrace Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504