[Rx2021] UPMC Southside Clinic: Volunteer Opportunity Week of 1/18/21

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Sat Jan 16 06:11:43 EST 2021

Hello Students,

UPMC is looking for volunteer students for COVID vaccine clinics next week (week of 1/18/21). The clinics will be operating Tuesday - Friday from 9am-5pm at the new clinic location on Mary Street in the Southside.  Interested students should contact Tyler Hoffman (hoffmantd at upmc.edu) to sign up. The clinic is open to all interested students and our students will be supporting clinic needs including syringe prep, immunizations, education, etc. This will be an ongoing opportunity.

Students can gain IPPE project hours for volunteering, as well. P2 and P3 students will have this project hour requirement next year, so if you volunteer this year, these hours can be counted for next Fall/Spring semester.  Proper documentation is needed to get credit for the project hours.  (let me know if you have questions about that - documents sent out in other email).

Please contact Dr. Hoffman if you are interested (copied above).

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

3501 Terrace Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504