[Rx2021] Kappa Psi Diversity and Inclusion Hour

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:25:17 EST 2021

The following email is being sent on behalf of Nnenna Anyanwu:

Hello everyone,

Kappa Psi will be holding a PrimeRx approved diversity and inclusion event focused on discussing racism and the effect it has on society. It will take place on Thursday, February 11th from 12:00-1:00 PM, and will be led by Dean Mario Browne, our Interim Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We will be explaining the different levels of racism and how to be effective in dismantling the issues that follow them. A brief article is attached as pre-reading but is only optional and not required for participation.

We welcome all members of the School of Pharmacy, including students, faculty, and staff, to join us as we engage in conversations on how to identify racism, both systemically and in our daily lives, as well as how to actively be anti-racist.

Zoom link:
https://pitt.zoom.us/j/94305264778

Meeting ID: 943 0526 4778

Sincerely,