[Rx2021] Please read!!

Folan, Maggie folanm at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 3 11:03:58 EST 2021

Hi Colleagues, Grad students, PharmD students and Post Docs!!

Please see the email below from our student AAPS group. This has always been a wonderful event and since Pitt is the hosting university this year I would really hope to see a great response from our students and post docs.

WE SIMPLY CANT LOSE OUT TO WVU or DUQUESNE!!   Pitt had always taken home the most awards and it adds great value to our annual report and academic standing, not to mention your CV’s and Panther Pride!

 Please consider submitting an abstract. It can be something you’ve already presented. We can’t do this without you.

Faculty, please encourage your students  ( PharmD, MS, PhD) and Post Docs to submit. Thanks so much for your participation.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: