[Rx2021] YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS Pharmacy Fireside CHAT!

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 12 06:32:23 EDT 2021

Greetings,

Thank you everybody who attended the last Pharmacy Fireside Series with Dr. Smith. Our next speaker is going to be TONIGHT, April 12th at 6PM with Dr. Lisa Rohan! Dr. Rohan will be speaking about her expertise within drug delivery pertaining to HIV and COVID-19 prevention!!

We are asking participants to use the google form below to ask any questions you may have regarding drug delivery, HIV, or COVID prevention. This will be used during the Q & A at the end to facilitate conversation.

https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8eqbzOyscTLBcRo

Using the link below, you can register for the meeting and obtain the zoom link.

https://pitt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEtdO6orzsjHdd8d8vrzOnPQYmkJpUiUNMn

[cid:image001.png at 01D72F65.984155E0]

We hope to see as many of you take advantage of this opportunity.

Best,

Travis Van Otterloo
Class of 2023