[Rx2021] Financial Education for the Future Pharmacist - APRIL 13 @ 6 pm

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 7 10:37:56 EDT 2021

The following email is being sent on behalf of Taylor Laffey:

Hi everyone,

We hope that you are all doing well as the semester is wrapping up! The P3 class officers were approached about hosting an event by Luttner Financial Group to learn about a broad range of topics including debt repayment, saving strategies, employer benefit packages, comprehensive financial planning, and more! This event is for P1-P4s!!

Please join us on Tuesday, April 13th at 6:00 pm via Zoom for this financial presentation with industry experts Ryan C. Hicks, CFP and Ron Sucre. Both Ryan and Ron have been associated with Pitt Pharmacy for over 12 years through the Financial Management course. This relationship has allowed them to work very closely with over 300 pharmacists in their professional careers. They are experts when it comes to planning for pharmacists and other medical professionals all over the country.

There is a flyer about the event attached and the Zoom information is below:

Topic: Financial Education for the Future Pharmacist

Time: Apr 13, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://pitt.zoom.us/j/97089763124

Meeting ID: 970 8976 3124

Please reach out to me, Annie Herbster, or Yihan Li if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
Taylor N. Laffey
University of Pittsburgh
PharmD Student, Class of 2022