[Rx2021] Graduation Bio Survey - Class of 2021 - Due April 12, 2021

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 2 16:49:15 EDT 2021

Hello Class of 2021,

As we move forward in planning your graduation ceremony, we need for you to complete a Graduation Bio Survey. The bio information will be read when your name is announced at graduation.  This is very special tradition at the School of Pharmacy Graduation and Hooding Ceremony.

Please complete the bio/survey below by Monday, April 12, 2021:

Click here to take the 2021 Graduation Bio survey!<https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3RbcbzcjaHX0KoK>

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

H2P!

Suzanne

Suzanne Mannino