[Rx2021] PittPharmacy FIRESIDE SEMINAR SERIES

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:08:08 EDT 2020

Greetings,

My name is Travis Van Otterloo, the chair of transfer students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy. I am a current P2 student who transferred to Pittsburgh from the University of Arkansas following my undergrad years. Our committee is beginning a seminar series named Pharmacy Fireside where professors at the University of Pittsburgh will be giving a short lecture focused on their career paths throughout pharmacy. Through these series you will gain valuable information regarding the copious amounts of paths that are available for you to pursue and the innovations in pharmacy that these professors are involved in.

Our first speaker is Dr. Fernandez who will be presenting his involvement and research that pertains to the COVID-19 pandemic and how he has progressed towards his current stature at the University of Pittsburgh.

These seminar series will take place once or twice a month via zoom and we are asking students to register for these series with the google link below for security purposes. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://pitt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpd-6przwvGNI1WYKROUKdAUx9MD1_1Jyk
[Image removed by sender.]<https://pitt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpd-6przwvGNI1WYKROUKdAUx9MD1_1Jyk>
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Pharmacy Fireside with Dr. Christian Fernandez . After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.<https://pitt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpd-6przwvGNI1WYKROUKdAUx9MD1_1Jyk>
Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Pharmacy Fireside with Dr. Christian Fernandez . After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the meeting.
pitt.zoom.us

[cid:image001.png at 01D69659.3153CE80]

I hope to see all of you take advantage of these opportunities, and do not hesitate to email me with any questions at tjv25 at pitt.edu.

Best,