[Rx2021] Fw: Important announcement regarding ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 22 06:59:15 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

Please see below for important information about the upcoming virtual ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting!

Hope you are well --

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>