[Rx2021] Assistance needed for Teaching Opportunity with P3 Capstone

Schonder, Kristine Schonderks at upmc.edu
Mon Sep 21 14:54:11 EDT 2020

Dear Class of 2021,

I hope you are enjoying your rotations so far!

We are in need of students to play "standardized patients" for the activity on both Thursday, October 22 and Friday, October 23 from 8am – 1pm.  You may recall this activity from last year that helped to familiarize you with the Final Capstone Case at the end of the semester.  This would provide you with a good teaching opportunity for you to add to your CV and allow you to see the other side of the case as the current P3 students interview you.

Please consider discussing this opportunity with your preceptor.  The practice capstone session will be conducted as a telemedicine encounter via Zoom (similar to your Spring Capstones), so you would be able to participate from any location.  Please contact me if you are interested in participating in the P3 Practice Capstone case with times that you are available.  We are grateful for any amount of time that you may be able to help, even if you cannot commit to the full block of time.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best of luck on the rest of your rotations!

Dr. Schonder

Kristine S. Schonder, PharmD
Assistant Professor
Clinical Pharmacist, Ambulatory Care and Transplant
Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute
Address: Montefiore, Suite NE628
              200 Lothrop Street
              Pittsburgh, PA  15213
Phone: 412-864-3778