[Rx2021] FW: Graduation Application - Due 12/4!!

Sorensen, Cheryl Renee CRS149 at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:30:57 EST 2020

Just a friendly reminder that the graduation application is due this Friday!  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.  Pay special attention to the instructions on how to write your diploma name.  It must be in the format specified by the University Registrar Office.

Cheryl Sorensen, MBA | Academic Records Manager
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261