[Rx2021] Fw: Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health Residency Open House ---- please share with P4 students

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 25 14:17:16 EST 2020

Hello P4s,

Please see the attached information about PGY1 residency open house for Abington Hospital. The contact person/RSVP process is below.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>