[Rx2021] Pitt Pharmacy/UPMC Pharmacy Residency, Fellowship, and Graduate Program Open House: December 2nd

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:53:12 EST 2020

Hello P4s,

Many of you attended the full UPMC/Pitt Pharmacy Residency/Fellowship Showcase in October, which was great!

As a follow-up focused event, there will be a Pitt Pharmacy/UPMC Presbyterian, Shadyside, and Western Psychiatric Hospital Open House scheduled for next week. Please attend if you are interested!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>

Pitt Pharmacy/UPMC Virtual Open House

Hello Students!

The University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy and UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Shadyside, and UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital are holding a virtual open house on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 6 pm EST. You will have the opportunity to meet residency programs directors, fellowship directors, and researchers in our graduate programs. In addition, you will be able to meet our current residents and fellows to learn more about their experience in Pittsburgh. We welcome you to this event and ask that you complete this survey to RSVP:

https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0393H0OJoOPpZKR

We will follow up with a Zoom invitation next week. Please contact Vicky Tzanakos, Residency Coordinator, for further information at tzanakosme2 at upmc.edu.