[Rx2021] Fw: AHN Pharmacy Residency Program Open House Invitation

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 24 09:05:08 EST 2020

Hello P4s,

Please see attached information about residency programs at Allegheny Health Network. The information sessions start next week.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>