[Rx2021] University of Pittsburgh: Pharmacy Fireside Series- November 30, 2020 at 6:00 PM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 24 08:37:06 EST 2020

The following email is being sent on behalf of Travis Vanotterloo:

Greetings,

Thank you everybody who attended the last Pharmacy Fireside Series with Dr. Farrah. To those who are just joining the series, Pharmacy Fireside is a seminar series where professors at the University of Pittsburgh will be giving a short lecture focused on their career paths throughout pharmacy. Through these series you will gain valuable information regarding the copious amounts of paths that are available for you to pursue and the innovations in pharmacy that these professors are involved in.

Our next speaker is going to be November 30th at 6PM with Dr. Patel! Dr. Patel will be speaking about his ongoing innovations in pharmacy and his career path to PittPharmacy.

We are asking participants to use the google form below to ask any questions you may have regarding pharmacy innovation. This will be used during the Q & A at the end to facilitate conversation.
https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgI59KiausF8E05

Using the link below, you can register for the meeting and obtain the zoom link. https://pitt.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwlfuiurzouGNWIyXMH6gXX-QnTinUfxtPr

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C23C.FC591090]

We hope to see as many of you take advantage of this opportunity.

Best,

Travis Van Otterloo
Transfer Student Chair
Class of 2023