[Rx2021] TODAY!! Fleece Sale Distribution

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:50:15 EST 2020

The following email is begin sent on behalf of Nauka Bhalodia:

Hi all,

The fleeces for the Fall 2020 SSHP Fleece Sale have finally arrived! I will be distributing them on Wednesday, November 4th from 12-2PM at a table in front of Salk Hall (outside near the coffee shop on the 4th floor). Please try to stop by during this time to pick up your fleece and be sure to wear masks and remain socially distanced. If you cannot make it during this time frame, email me at njb63 at pitt.edu<mailto:njb63 at pitt.edu> and we can work out something else to get you your fleece.

Thanks,

Nauka Bhalodia

PharmD Student, Class of 2022

(267) 905 0378 | njb63 at pitt.edu<mailto:njb63 at pitt.edu>