[Rx2021] P2/P3 IPPE Patient Care Project Hours Update

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:28:01 EDT 2020

Hello P2s and P3s,

Many of your planned events for your six required P2 and P3 IPPE patient care hours are being cancelled or postponed — please do not worry!

We are asking that you:

- Turn in any/all documentation for the hours that you have completed to-date, so we can update our tracking sheet.
- If you have not completed your six required hours yet, and you still have events to attend, send those hours/forms in as soon as you complete them.

If you are a P2, and you have remaining hours to do, they can be completed through the end of the semester, or they may be able to be completed in the summer or fall. These hours will be added to your hours requirement for P3 year.

If you are a P3, we will work with you to determine how you can complete your remaining hours over the summer, through next year, or via other activities.

Please send completed forms to Dr. Pschirer.

Thank you,
Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504