[Rx2021] Social Media Campaign

Young, Samantha Lynn sly19 at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:09:21 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are doing well!

I am putting together a positivity social media campaign and I would love to feature you!

#MondayMotivation
Motivational quotes to get your through your Monday
#TuesdayTunes
Positive tunes to keep you pumped up on a Tuesday
#WisdomWednesday
Any bits of wisdom that we can post for Wednesdays
#ThankfulThursday
What are we thankful for
#FlashbackFriday
Flashback photos or stories from PittPharmacy.

We would love to hear from you! Please email me any of your thoughts and ideas for these days and make sure to tag the day you would like them used for!

Also, feel free to hashtag and tag us on your own social media pages!
This is set to begin next week (3/23)! Come on PittPharmacy, let’s flood social media with positivity!

Thank you in advance for your participation and I hope to make this a place where everyone feels connected!

Sam

Sam Young
M.Ed. Higher Education Management Student
School of Pharmacy Alumni Coordinator
5607 Baum Blvd. Suite 303
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Work: 412-383-3522