[Rx2021] Extended Deadline for PharmD students

Wan, Zhuoya ZHW64 at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:22:43 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that our deadline for poster submission is extended to the end of tomorrow (14th January)!!!!  I highly encourage everyone to submit an abstract. In this year, we offer more awards for posters. In addition, we set up a new award for PharmD students and undergraduate students! This is a great opportunity to sharpen your presentation skills and get to know the research your peers are involved in. You will have the chance to win cash awards and certificates. It is a great opportunity for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and visiting scholars to build connections! In addition, it is also an opportunity for PharmD students to know the research from different labs!

All the best,
Zhuoya
……………………….
Zhuoya Alice Wan