[Rx2021] CVS Health: Join Our Fight Against COVID-19, Student Immunizers in PA!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:55:56 EST 2020

Hello PittPharmacy students:

Please read the email below from CVS Health regarding the fight against Covid19!  Student pharmacists will be able to immunize in the State of Pennsylvania.

Thank you and be safe!

Suzanne

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Student Program Administrator
3501 Terrace Street
229 Salk Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
412.648.1039
smm198 at pitt.edu<mailto:smm198 at pitt.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D601E2.4084CCD0]

Join Our Fight Against COVID-19
Hello Student Pharmacists,

First, I want to thank you for receiving this message with excitement for the future. I hope that it finds you healthy and well.

Right now, more than ever, it is evident how incredibly important our profession is.

This has been an unprecedented year with COVID-19 affecting our lives and the lives of millions of Americans. As I’m sure you have all heard, CVS Health is about to embark on a monumental journey to help protect our community against COVID-19. CVS Health is working with the federal government’s Operation Warp Speed to prepare for COVID-19 vaccine administration. We will be protecting almost 30,000 Long Term Care (LTC)  facilities by distributing, facilitating and administering COVID-19 vaccines to these communities. We will then transition to protecting the general public within our retail locations when vaccine becomes widely available.

Today, I wanted to contact you all to say that we want you to be a part of this moment with us. We would love nothing more than to make history and protect our communities with you by our side.

Our immunizing CVS Health Pharmacy Interns will play a key role in combatting this pandemic. If you are interested in joining our team as a Pharmacy Intern please follow the below instructions;

  1.  Visit our career page at https://cvs.jobs/2Lhf6Qh <https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fu14782451.ct.sendgrid.net%2Fls%2Fclick%3Fupn%3DbhkUSSmjMoJ6RITYwal71zl4ZKW9jNmk1Lo1T1cHxjRs-2FWamFNFlMExPqOyY1KieJK9y_YqVc2Q6TaxfIVY64HpFtF8tHBPxAEwsBuCLlIAJ-2FDxeyTxz5ieg1MFtmeRGOKMz39V1lRLxYqIxrwZPx1HQs8ZO37oQt5J-2BxMv3y29sVX4oynylgQcNcfKfNFJtWm2lQyrpppCqipsG5qarvSDuuFMMTlUsmnvShBctu4FEDCJ-2F4BXU9ZzfPqnDX4vqbFvsZswVgU1QyO8Kg-2FKo7Y2GJ3MMfvVHX7NaS86IXF-2FUdZJ2yVOip5-2BTTNcnMJcer-2BVmx&data=04%7C01%7Csmm198%40pitt.edu%7Cf46e745545bc4ba323fe08d89d22505c%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637432117983237305%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=u%2FJC4ZMV8JKnEaCuuToiSRdtyIe7EJRK0CW2GWYIoKI%3D&reserved=0>
  2.  Click 'Apply'
  3.  To the left, type your school name and select your school when it appears
  4.  To the left, select the year you will graduate from pharmacy school (2021, 2022, 2023, or 2024) and then 'search'
  5.  Select the posting that appears, review the position, and click 'Apply to Job'
Thank you for all that you do in this difficult time to keep our community informed, healthy and safe!

Let’s make history together!

Jim Gallagher, RPH | Sr. Advisor, Enterprise Pharmacy and Retail Management Campus
<image001.png>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Lauren Royal | Sr. Consultant; University Relations Manager, CVS Health
p 412-418-1369
620 Epsilon Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
<image002.png>