[Rx2021] Thanks for zooming (and sorry)

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 16 13:49:18 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks for listening today and for the good questions. I’m so sorry my connection failed during the 2nd part. I finished on my iPhone!  Please let us know if you do not understand your schedule or if anything is unclear.

A few other details:
— All students:  Each of you will participate in one APPE debrief session during either Aug 2020, Oct 2020, or March 2020. We discuss how rotations are going, and things everyone is learning. We will conduct these via zoom, so you do not have to return to Pittsburgh for these. More to come on when/how these will be scheduled.

— For students doing your IPPE week as part of your block 1 APPE: You will be completing your IPPE assignments as usual for that week, but your APPE preceptor will be treating this as a regular APPE. In other words, we kept it simple, and your week 1 will just flow right into your APPE, regarding the work that you’ll do.  Regarding which eValue evaluations to complete for that specific IPPE week, we will let you know if this will be a different form, or if we will just use the APPE evaluations as your evaluation tool as well.

Prof. Skledar

Good luck on your finals!!

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504