[Rx2021] Reminder: APhA-ASP Transitioning Membership Drive!

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:36:02 EDT 2020

CORRECTION!! We just heard from APhA and they are having a glitch with their system. If you try to renew your membership online, you'll need to select the PAY NOW option. Do NOT select renew. If you use the renew option, you will be charged $20 for a Pennsylvania State Membership. This is a mistake with the system. If you have already registered/renewed and were charged the $20 state membership fee, please let me know. APhA has offered to reimburse the $20 state fee.

Thank you!! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Danielle Weaver
APhA-ASP Membership VP