[Rx2021] Elective APPE Opportunity: INTERNATIONAL ROTATIONS **Due Nov 1st**

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:23:51 EDT 2019

Hello P3s,

At our P4 APPE orientation session last Friday, Sept 20th, there were handouts in your folder describing the application requirements for international APPEs. The application handout is posted to the Home Page of eValue, on the right side, under “Specialized APPE Information.” The scoring sheet that our selection committee uses to evaluate your materials is also posted. Please follow the application document requirements is as you compile your rotation materials. The application itself is going to be an on-line process this year.

If you are interested in applying for an international APPE rotation, please follow the guidance on the application form, and submit your materials to the link below. We recommend you type out your responses to questions on a separate document, so you can cut-and-paste your responses into the on-line application.

The deadline for submission of materials is November 1, 2019.  Students will be informed of rotation placements in early-mid December.

International APPE application link:  https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cHeeaECoO3nY2cR<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpitt.co1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_cHeeaECoO3nY2cR&data=02%7C01%7Csjs15%40pitt.edu%7C5c7b000b97f74acb4f2408d737975a0b%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637038995495601131&sdata=mRgntA58F6%2BohkBFMbS2Dnpm4JfCzeVJiDlv5wc21aQ%3D&reserved=0>

We also will be having an informational session about international APPEs on Friday, October 4th, at 12 noon, in 456 Salk Hall. This is an important session to learn more about international travel and learning.

Thank you,
Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504