[Rx2021] Young Professionals Lecture

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 11 10:04:40 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of PLS and Rho Chi.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5284E.65834700]

Dear Faculty and Pharmacy Students,

On Monday, September 23rd at 12 pm in The O’Hara Student Center Dining Room, Phi Lambda Sigma and Rho Chi will be hosting the 4th Annual James P. and Nancy A. Mastrian Young Professionals Lecture Series. Each annual lecture highlights a distinguished individual who has contributed significantly to the healthcare field.

This year's lecturer will be Dr. Rafael Saenz, PhamD, MS, FASHP. Dr. Saenz is the immediate past Chair of the Virginia Board of Pharmacy and Program Director for the UVA 24-month Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency. Dr. Saenz is no stranger to Pittsburgh as he served as the Operations Manager for UPMC Presby and Executive Director of Pharmacy Services for UPMC’s International and Commercial Services Division. His talk is titled “Letting Go of Old Cheese: Life Moves On and So Should We" and will focus around the changing pharmacy profession, our need to adapt and advance, and the consequences of doing nothing.

This event is PrimeRx-approved event for Professionalism. Refreshments will be provided. We hope to see you all there!

Thank you,

PLS and Rho Chi

Joe Rizkalla
PharmD Student, Class of 2021