[Rx2021] CPNP Introductory meeting - 9/11/19 Salk 355

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 6 09:30:29 EDT 2019

Pharmacy Students:

The following email is being sent on behalf of Chloe Alibeckoff.

Thank you.
Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5284E.65834700]

Hello PittPharmacy students,

I hope everyone has had a good start to the school year! Though school can be rough, I know that I personally enjoy being around everyone again.

For those who don’t know, my name is Chloe Alibeckoff, and I am a P3 and president of the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) Pitt chapter. We are one of the PittPharmacy student organizations, and we work with a focus on the psychiatric and mental health side of pharmacy.

We will be hosting our introductory meeting of the year on Wednesday, September 11th (9/11/19) from noon - 1pm in Salk 355. In this meeting, we will be introducing our chapter’s events, officers, and information about registering as a member. We have a lot of events planned for the semester, and we’re very excited to share them with you! Our officers have been hard at work preparing for the semester; come see what we’ve worked on!

Pizza will be served for the meeting, so we’ll save you packing a lunch that day.

Once again, our introductory meeting will be on Wednesday, September 11th (9/11/19) from noon - 1pm in Salk 355.

We hope to see you there! If you can’t make it, we’ll be sending out our powerpoint after the meeting, so no worries. Feel free to reach out with questions!

Best,

Chloe Alibeckoff
PharmD. Class of 2021
President, CPNP