[Rx2021] Indian Health Service (IHS) APPE Rotation Opportunities

Wang, Xuanqing XUW31 at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 3 18:10:25 EDT 2019

Dr. Pschirer,
My name is Xuanqing(Edith) Wang, and I am interested in doing an Indian Health Service APPE rotation in this coming year.
I would like to do the Phoenix Indian medical Center in Phoenix AZ in block 5 with Cindy Jiang. If that site Is already taken, I am also willing to do the Tuba City Regional Health Care in Tuba city, AZ during block 5 with Cindy Jiang.
Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Have a good one.

Sincerely,
Edith