[Rx2021] Important Rotation Updates

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 30 07:04:40 EDT 2019

Hello P3s,

A few key updates about rotations:

Children’s Hospital, Western Psych, CVS Pharmacy Business Leadership Deadlines:
The deadline is tomorrow, Friday, 11/1, for the rotation applications for Children’s Hospital, Western Psychiatric Hospital, and CVS Pharmacy Business Leadership. CVSPBL was 10/30 but we can extend until tomorrow 11/1. EVEN IF YOU ARE IN AN ARCO, you need to request these rotations through the process outlined in each site’s specific informational email.

International APPEs:
The deadline for international APPEs has been extended until Monday 11/4 at 8am.

Off-Block Selection:
On Friday, Nov 8th, immediately following Health System Pharmacy 1 class at 10:45am(or so), we will have off-block selection, in Room 456 Salk. Ms. Schmotzer will be sending out the lottery numbers to the class, with more instructions of how it will work.

Thank you,
Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504