[Rx2021] Competitive and Specialized APPE Application Deadlines

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:05:21 EDT 2019

10/3/19

Dear P3 Students,

Please find attached the Competitive and Specialized APPE Application Deadlines.  I have also posted this on the home page of E*Value.  This will help assist you with important deadlines.  Please note there are some TBD listed on the grid, as soon as the Office of Experiential Learning receives the deadline information we will update the grid for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D57870.DB8A6C90]