[Rx2021] SSEP

Empey, Kerry McGarr kme33 at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:03:09 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon,

As you probably know by now, the Student Space Experiments Projects (SSEP) is already starting to “take off”.
We currently have 3 engineering students that are looking for pharmacy team members to make their SSEP team complete. So for those of you that are looking to put a team together or perhaps need one more member to make your team complete, please reach out to me by email or stop by my office and I will connect you.

As always, if anyone is just starting to think about submitting a SSEP project, I am happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started on this exciting “mission”!

Kind Regards,
Dr. Empey

Kerry M. Empey, PharmD, PhD
Department of Pharmacy and Therapeutics