[Rx2021] 5th Floor Small Rooms

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 27 12:39:58 EDT 2019

After discussion at today's Dean's Advisory Board meeting, we discussed the prospect of reopening the small rooms.  The reason they closed to begin with was because someone put stickers to cover the camera lenses of some very expensive recording equipment for the purposes of standardized patient interactions.  I would like to stress that these are not operational except during these standardized interactions.

The Dean is graciously willing to reopen these rooms, but if another such incident occurs, they will likely be closed off for good.  I will keep you updated as I become more informed on the matter.

Thank you,

Grace

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021