[Rx2021] Pitt Forms Reporting

Waters, Thomas C waterstc at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 28 10:22:45 EST 2019

A number of students had difficulty generating a Pitt Forms Report. I’m trying to troubleshoot the problem, and so far haven’t found a reason except that it appears some people may have used the wrong link.

The correct link is: https://tincture.pharmacy.pitt.edu/fmi/webd/PittFormReports_2021?homeurl=http://students.pharmacy.pitt.edu

What suggests that the wrong link was used is that the form has columns for APE and SIM which is different from the report for your class.

I understand that you need these for a due date of tomorrow.  Can you please again try and generate your form, using the link above. If you are unsuccessful, email me at webtech at pitt.edu<mailto:webtech at pitt.edu> and I can generate it for you.  I’ll try to use your failed effort to help troubleshoot why some have not had a problem and other have.

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

If you received a form with all zeros and it looks like this, it is the P4 form, and was generated by following the wrong link.

--
Thomas Waters
Director of New Media

412-383-7471