[Rx2021] SCCP Resident Panel

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:53:23 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Nikitha Yagnala.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu

Hi everyone!

Join SCCP as we host our first resident panel discussion with 3 UPMC residents this Thursday, February 28th at noon in room 457!

The residents will be giving us an inside scoop on their daily schedules, research requirements, work/life balance, and answering any questions that you may have. Our panelists include PGY1 Resident Erica Sheridan, PGY2 Cardiology Resident Lindsey Moreland, and WPIC PGY1 Psych Resident Hannah Goulding.

This is a great opportunity to hear about the realities of completing a residency and get connected with some amazing residents! Shadowing opportunities will also be discussed!

Thank you,

Nikitha Yagnala