[Rx2021] Men’s Health Interest Meeting/ Men’s and Women’s Physical Health Project

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 18 12:13:31 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Shawn Meehl.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi Everyone,
The Men’s Health project through SSHP is holding an interest meeting on Thursday February 21st in Salk 523. Come out and hear what the Men’s Health project focuses on and how to get involved! Secondly, the Men’s and Women’s Health projects are starting a new physical health initiative. This is a combined project between the two groups and will focus on promoting physical health among patients and healthcare providers as well as educating pharmacists/pharmacy students on how they can assist patients with physical health goals. We will discuss the physical health initiative to start the meeting and then transition to the Men’s Health Project afterwards. If anybody has questions feel free to contact me!

Hope to see you all there,

Shawn Meehl
Class of 2021