[Rx2021] FW: Year of Pitt Global Potluck

Sorensen, Cheryl Renee CRS149 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:57:58 EST 2019

Hello!

Second call for volunteers for the Rangooli!  Even if you have no experience, please feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in helping with this beautiful and amazing artwork that Dental and Pharmacy students have worked on for the annual Salk Hall Potluck.  Examples from previous years are attached.

Cheryl Sorensen, MBA | Academic Records Manager
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
I’m reaching out to see whether there is any interest in creating a Rangoli for the Year of Pitt Global Potluck, tentatively to be completed before March 28th.  The Rangoli (made by the Dental School of Medicine students) from 2017 and 2018 are attached.  The students who made these in previous years have graduated and we are looking for volunteers!

If you are interested in helping with the Rangoli, please reach out to me at crs149 at pitt.edu<mailto:crs149 at pitt.edu>.