[Rx2021] Specialty Pharmacy Speaker 2/14 @12pm

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 13 10:48:24 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Catherine Pfendner:

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino

Hi all—

Please join the Student Association of Specialty Pharmacy (SASP) for our first big event as an organization! We’re going to be hosting a Pitt Pharmacy Alumni (Class of 1997), Dr. Michael Einodshofer, RPh, MBA who is the Chief Pharmacy Officer of Maxor National Pharmacy Services. He will be coming to speak about PBM practices, affordability of specialty drugs, government affairs & gene therapies.

Please join us Thursday February 14th in room 402 from 12—1pm and there will be Noodles & Company and Insomnia Cookies for those who RSVP on the Facebook Event!!

We are SO excited to host him & we would love to see you there! Thanks for your consideration & let us know if you have any questions.

H2P,

Catherine Pfendner (President) & Madeline Mitchell (President-Elect)
Cap127 at pitt.edu<mailto:Cap127 at pitt.edu> (P3) & mim131 at pitt.edu<mailto:mim131 at pitt.edu> (P2)
[cidimage001.png at 01D4C325.D7206DE0]