[Rx2021] Fwd: APhA-ASP Important Dates & Membership

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:42:25 EDT 2019

Hello student pharmacists,

Thank you to everyone that came to APhA-ASP's first General Body Meeting on Tuesday, we had a great turnout! I have attached the slides from our meeting for anyone who couldn't make it or wants to revisit the benefits of joining our chapter. I also wanted to remind you of some important dates coming up:

  *   Patient Care GBM — Tuesday, September 10th from 12-1 pm in 402
  *   Committees Interest Meeting — Thursday, September 12th from 12-1 pm in 402
  *   House Prescribing Event — Friday, September 13th from 12-1 pm in 402 (See slides for more information. Ice cream will be provided!)

Our Membership Drive ends on Friday, September 20th. Please complete the attached membership form and place it, along with $25 dues, in the box in Student Services (Salk 229). National membership is usually $45, but PittPharmacy pays $20 of this amount for each student.

We are also currently looking for a P1 representative. If you are interested in this position, reach out to our President-Elect, Brooke Kulusich, at bek69 at pitt.edu<mailto:bek69 at pitt.edu> for more information about the application and interview process.

Happy Friday!

Haley Fribance
Student Pharmacist | Class of 2021
APhA-ASP Chapter President