[Rx2021] SSHP First GBM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 29 09:49:19 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Britney Stottlemyer.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5284E.65834700]

Hello Pitt Pharmacy Students,

Welcome to Pitt Pharmacy, Class of 2023!  My name is Britney Stottlemyer and I am the president of the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists, one of the student organizations here at Pitt Pharmacy.  I am reaching out to all classes to let everyone know SSHP will be hosting our first General Body Meeting of 2019 on Tuesday, September 3rd from 12-1pm in room 402.  My president-elect, Roisin Sabol, will be leading this meeting to educate students about what SSHP strives to accomplish as an organization.  If you are interested in learning more about the career options a pharmacist may have in a health-system setting (inpatient hospital pharmacy, outpatient clinical pharmacy, countless clinical specialty settings and more!) the SSHP is a great place to begin.  Throughout the year, SSHP will attempt to increase student awareness concerning residency training options and career development in health-system pharmacy.  I look forward to seeing students from all classes throughout this academic year.  Enjoy the first week of classes!

Best,

Britney

Britney Stottlemyer

PharmD Program, Class of 2021