[Rx2021] Curriculum Assessment Committee P3 Representative

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 26 12:32:50 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm sending this email to notify the class that we are in need of a new Curriculum Assessment Committee representative for the Class of 2021.  A description of the position is listed below, and similar to P1 year, I anticipate the election occurring via Courseweb. If you are interested in this, please email me with few sentences about why you would like to sit on this committee. I am planning to close nominations on Friday, and we can hold the election electronically the following week.

Thanks!

Grace

CURRICULUM ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE

The Curriculum Assessment Committee is charged to implement the school’s assessment plan and coordinate assessment activities (including the student portfolio process) that collect information about the degree to which students attain the school’s 11 curricular outcomes. A significant focus is on the analysis of assessment measures and integration with other bodies within the School, based on the results of those analyses, to improve curricular quality, student learning, and the achievement of the professional competencies.

One student from each of the P1, P2, and P3 years serves on the Curriculum Assessment committee to represent student perspectives on the issues and ideas discussed. Once selected in the P1 year, students continue their service throughout the P2 and P3 years. P4 students are welcome to continue their participation as their rotation schedules permit. Meetings are generally held once a month. For more information or questions, please contact Dr. Neal Benedict, benedictnj at upmc.edu<mailto:benedictnj at upmc.edu>.

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
B.S. Biology Class of 2016