[Rx2021] Meet the APhA-ASP Committees

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 7 12:35:07 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Ashley Yao.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Thank you to those of you who attended the APhA-ASP Meet the Committees meeting Friday, September 7th. At the meeting, our International (IPSF), Membership, Interprofessional, and Communications Vice Presidents gave details about involvement in their respective committees.

For those of you who were unable to make the meeting, we would like to share the presentation with you! Please reach out to our committee leaders if you’re interested in becoming involved. Our emails are listed in the presentation slides!

Sincerely,

APhA-ASP Committee VPs