[Rx2021] Training modules now available to post on your CastleBranch Accounts

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 23 14:18:16 EDT 2018

10/23/18

Dear P3, P2 and P1 Classes,

CastleBranch has created the two training module (Blood Borne Pathogens and Infection Preventions) tabs.  You are now able to upload your training modules to your account.  Please keep in mind if you sent these to me you will now need to upload these to your CB account.  One thing we noticed is the modules do not print your name on the certificate when you complete the training.  My recommendation is to print the certificate out write your name on it and upload this to your CB account.

Just to reiterate, it is critical that clinicians and learners understand safety concepts related to infections and universal precautions. To comply with requirements of our learning sites, all students must complete these TWO training modules, specifically titled "Blood Borne Pathogens," and "Infection Prevention." These two brief modules must be completed by November 1, 2018.  A "how to" guide for accessing the modules is on the Home Page of E*Value for you.

Please post your certificate of completion to your CastleBranch account.

Thanks,

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]