[Rx2021] Script Your Future Interest

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 23 10:06:01 EDT 2018

Good morning everyone,

We are in the early stages of planning our class project for the spring semester- Script Your Future!

Script Your Future is a campaign to promote medication adherence and Pitt has received national awards for the past 5 years based on the tremendous outreach we have had.  In using the access we have at our community sites, the P1 SilverScripts sites, and other creative outlets, our goal is to reach as many people in as many ways as possible.  If you have any interest, we are looking to assemble a team of students to make coordination and outreach as easy as possible!  You don't need to have any prior experience or leadership, and this is a great opportunity to get involved in an effort that we hope will receive national recognition next year!  Please feel free to look at the link I've attached and if you have ideas for how to enhance our outreach, promote inter-professional engagement, or maximize access to undeserved communities, we would love to hear your ideas!  Additionally, for any of you involved in organizations with events already planned, please reach out of if you think that Script Your Future could fit into the agenda of your event since every interaction counts! Please contact myself, Hailey, or Mara with any questions!

http://www.scriptyourfuture.org/press-release-ncl-announces-2018-medication-adherence-team-challenge-results/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scriptyourfuture.org%2Fpress-release-ncl-announces-2018-medication-adherence-team-challenge-results%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca07f2a7b34e04f91f32508d638f0aa08%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C636759003623335258&sdata=btXmOQ65KibxR2zNKIWEcEeEJTJ5ZirJNDIh4%2BlitXQ%3D&reserved=0>

Have a great day!

Grace

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021