[Rx2021] Antimicrobial Stewardship Project - First Meeting

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 17 08:48:12 EDT 2018

The following email is begin sent on behalf of Julia Heo.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy

Good morning!

The first SSHP Antimicrobial Stewardship Project meeting will occur this Friday (10/19) in Room 371 at 12pm!

This will be more than an informational meeting: we plan on breaking into individual committees to set objectives and goals. Please feel free to come prepared with ideas. This is the first year we are doing this project so you have a great opportunity to shape the path this group takes this year and in future years!

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. If you cannot attend, we will be sending out meeting minutes from the individual committees, but attendance is highly encouraged especially at this first meeting.

Best wishes,

The Stewardship Team