[Rx2021] Membership & GBM

Mohamedein, Hager ham68 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 15 23:11:51 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that SNPhA's membership drive is coming to an end. The last day to pay your dues will be Monday October 22nd, 2018. If you would like to be a national member please fill out the membership form as well as sign up at snpha.org. In addition, our Grad GBM is this Wednesday during lunch in room 402. We will be taking photos and posting on social media about why we joined SNPhA so come picture ready. We hope to see you there. Have a great week.

Thank you,

Hager Mohamedein

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021
SNPhA, President-Elect