[Rx2021] SSHP Fleece Sale Samples

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:03:41 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Hailey Mook.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hello Again,

I have just received samples of the fleeces! They will be in student services (Room 229) for you to take a look at and try on if needed! Please continue to reach out to me with more questions! These would be great Christmas gifts!

I know some people were having trouble printing the order form so hopefully this one works better!

Thank you!

Hailey Mook
Class Representative
Fundraising Chair, SSHP