[Rx2021] Added Colloquium

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:08:06 EDT 2018

Hi everyone, I believe most of you saw the announcement today for our added colloquium in December, but Dr. Berenbrok asked that I forward this to all of you as well:

Please mark the dates below on your calendar which include a MANDATORY Professional Colloquium introducing PHARM 5213 Community Pharmacist Practice 2 and your Community IPPE rotations. This activity will be IN ADDITION to your time with Dr. McGivney scheduled for Friday, December 7, 9:00-9:50a (updated end time).
Professional Colloquium
Monday, December 3, 8:00-8:50a
Regularly Scheduled Class
Friday, December 7, 9:00-9:50a