[Rx2021] Reminder: Graduation Application - Due 12/7/18!!

Sorensen, Cheryl Renee CRS149 at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:12:50 EST 2018

Hello Class of 2021,

Just a friendly reminder to PLEASE be sure to complete the application properly or the University Registrar’s Office will reject it when I forward your applications as a class.  Turn in your application to me in Student Services by Friday, December 7th.  If you prefer, you are welcome to scan and email or fax your application.

If you qualify for a minor, double major or certificate, turn in your application to me.  Do not turn it in to any other college or department on campus.

If you do not want to receive the BSPS degree, you need to email me in writing by the deadline.

Best wishes for a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving break this week.

Cheryl Sorensen, MBA | Academic Records Manager
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261