[Rx2021] Pitt Capsule: November 2018

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 7 13:38:39 EST 2018

The following email is begin sent on behalf of Ashley Yao, APhA – Communications VP.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi everyone,

Hope everything is going well, especially with the semester almost coming to an end soon! My name is Ashley, and I'm the Editor-in-Chief of the Pitt Capsule.

I have attached the November edition of the Pitt Capsule to this email. For those of you who do not know about it, it's a school-wide newsletter that highlights any upcoming events from all of our organizations at the School of Pharmacy. Be sure to check it out if you are interested in seeing what events everyone has planned for us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at amy51 at pitt.edu<mailto:amy51 at pitt.edu>.

Thank you,

Ashley Yao
APhA-ASP Communications VP